Sunday, July 25, 2010


Yesterday, I rode hard on my 1980s Lotus road bike. Climbed some hills. Only about twenty miles (computer bonked mid-ride) but they were the toughest hills around here. (If you've ever ridden the back roads in the Mammoth Cave, Kentucky, area, which you probably haven't, you know what I'm talking about: it's all ridges, up and down and up again.) Felt good about it all.

None of which is of any particular interest to anyone but me; therefore, in my continuing efforts to actually post things that are worth posting on the web, I offer this image. Think of her as your own personal podium girl. She even does real kisses, unlike the fake cheek-touch kisses the TDF guys have to make do with.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! You and I are on the same page. I too rode the hills yesterday. Was a bit warm.
    -RCT

    ReplyDelete